When most people hear martial arts, the first thoughts that pop off in their minds has to do with self-defense or physical combat, but while martial arts does involve those elements, that is not all there is to it. In fact, not many people are aware that the martial arts have cross-sector applications across various strata of life.
This is because martial arts is not just focused on the physical body, its primary place of importance is the mind which forms the basis for which every other thing in life happens.
One key area of life that martial arts training is vital in business. Very few people know that martial arts can give your business an advantage that diplomas from business school may never do.
What do you imagine makes for great business success? If we were to highlight a few, we would mention the ability to spot opportunities, hire the right people, focus & commitment, fearlessness, determination, process information speedily and make snap decisions at the blink of our eyes.
Yet nowhere in business school are you taught these things. But these are foundational elements of any martial arts training worth its salt.
Tokon Martial Arts Academy, a martial arts school I started alongside my wife, Sensei Christina Hinschberger came out from our over three decades expertise and has trained thousands of people in the physical and mental states of karate, helping them succeed in other areas of their lives.
Here’s how the martial arts can give you a solid business advantage:
- Development of a flexible body which reduces fatigue and stress
- Training in self-confidence that can be applied to negotiation and business deals
- Exercises that train you on how to be adaptable
- Breathing exercises that help conserve energy
- Improved blood flow to the brain that helps you make split second decisions about people and ideas.
- Training in focus that helps you remain calm in high pressure situations.
- I could go on and on, but these are only a minute fragment of things that you will pick up in a few sessions of martial arts training.The business world is a very competitive one. You need all the tools you can get to stay on top of the game and martial arts training is one of the most important.
Visit Tokon Martial Arts in Sacramento, to get started today.
Are you a businessman or entrepreneur who has got his sights on rising to the top of his career track? Then you should sign up for the Taitoku Self Development Training Program, a high impact coaching class for business leaders and corporate executives hosted by Sensei Marcus Hinschberger, founder of Tokon Martial Arts Academy.
In this training course, Sensei Marcus helps high flying clients like you learn to improve their results and improve their productivity by teaching wisdom strategies gleaned from the ancient martial arts.
To find out how you can be a part of this select coaching program, visit www.TaitokuTraining.com or contact Sensei Marcus directly at info@TaitokuTraining.com.
ENROLL YOURSELF, OR EVEN BETTER YOUR WHOLE FAMILY TODAY.
Sensei Marcus Hinschberger also owns Taitoku Training. This is a coaching company that was designed to specifically help players in the business world increase productivity through a curriculum filled with self-development and self-transformation classes, team training classes and leadership classes.
This curriculum has helped companies increase productivity, teamwork and resultantly profits.
Article Curtsey – https://www.tokonsacramento.com/2019/04/03/sacramentos-most-dynamic-duo/