You are Robin of Locksley. Hounded from your home by the Sheriff of Nottingham, take control of your fate in this extravagant story-driven role-playing game for iPhone and iPad.
Rob from the wealthy, rally the people, build a settlement, and battle the Sheriff of Nottingham for control of Sherwood Forest.
The 12 days of Nockedmas! – Complete!
From December twenty-five to Jan sixth, we’ll unlock an exclusive desktop wallpaper for all backers for every $100 pledged!
The 60lb Draw – Stretch Goals
• $2000: Unlock a special character.
• $3000: Marian’s Tale!
Play as Maid Jewess through a series of adventures that inform and alter the most story.
Why let Robin have all the fun?
• $????: [Unlocks at $3,000]
True Tales of Robin Hood RPG Game from the rich and give to the poor, cross swords with the Sheriff of Nottingham, and above all, lead Sherwood through the turning of the seasons and into a new age. Gain gold, renown, followers, and even a measure of grace; then spend those resources to fortify your forest home, accomplish special missions, and change the course of Sherwood’s destiny.
Will you save your plundered gold to rebuild the walls of your home, or send it to the poor and dispossessed to increase your renown and attract Merry Men to your cause?
Consider your choices carefully, for the consequences of your actions are not always readily apparent.
For higher or unwell, in ways both small and large, you will change the course of history.
• 10+ hours of gameplay incorporating four hundred,000+ words of text and 4,500+ unique narrative actions (That’s over four novels worth of material).
No single playthrough is the same; this is interactive fiction on an epic scale!
• nine romanceable characters, including both same and opposite-sex relationships.
• 5 unique backstories that change the way the world responds to your actions.
• 4 difficulty levels. Resource management can be an afterthought or a vital element in your decision-making.
• Three customizable bases, each with a unique look and play style.
• 40+ items of hand-drawn art by Amanda Spaid.
• 50 different endings.
• engineered on Disbound, a strong new engine created by chartless Path that transforms Twine stories into wealthy experiences for mobile platforms.
This all sounds pretty good. Why pledge now?
Make the Game Better
Become a part of the process. We’re rolling into beta testing, and we want Nocked to be the best in its class of text-driven RPGs. Your comments and criticisms will be heard and acted upon as we polish the final product.
Help us Expand
We’re currently publishing only to iOS. With your support, we can explore adapting Nocked to other platforms. Android and PC are currently top priorities.
Receive Unique Rewards
Whether you would like to be remembered within the credits, receive a stunning assortment of Nocked’s art, or style components of the sport yourself, these rewards area unit out there solely through our Kickstarter.
Upgrade our Equipment
Software is constantly changing, and we need a new computer to more effectively test and finesse the final stages of production.
And of course, More Art!
As she says in the video, we’ll commission additional art to fill out exciting locations and events throughout the game.