By Attending Business Schools with National Accreditation, you may become Certified as a: Project Manager – Financial Planner – Management Consultant and as a Certified Financial Analyst
By the New York Gazette ®
For hundreds of years colleges and universities have offered diplomas, degrees and certificates, but none of them have historically conferred a certification or professional designation in finance, business, or management.
Over the last 100 years, many students have had to spend several years after graduation to complete an unaccredited certification program that was redundant to their college degree courses and exams that they had already taken at an accredited institution.
No longer is this the case. Under the new rules, you can enroll in an ACBSP accredited business school and take a specialization that allows you to become certified. See the New Legal Rules: http://gafm.org/ACBSP.html
Here are some examples of how Certification through College Courses works.
If you major in finance, you can apply after college for the MFP Master Financial Planner ® designation. www.GAFM.com
If you major in project management, you can apply after college for the MPM Master Project Manager ® designation. www.CertifiedProjectManager.org
If you major in human resources, you can apply after college for the CHR Certified in Human Resources ™ designation. www.CertifiedProjectManager.net
If you major in economics, you can apply after college for the ChE Chartered Economist ® designation. www.GAFM.org
If you major in banking or investments, you can apply after college for the CWM Chartered Wealth Manager ® designation. www.AAFM.org
The GAFM Global Academy of Finance and Management ® is the first certification body in the world to offer certification, charter or designation to graduates of top business schools who have completed the relevant exams and degrees at a government recognized educational institution. The GAFM is TUV Accredited in Europe, ISO Certified 9001, and has certification standards agreements with the CHEA and ACBSP.
If you have attended any of these schools and majored in banking, economics, finance, marketing, accounting, financial planning, or other related areas, you may be eligible for certification if you have 3 years of work experience.
Here is a short list of Top Business schools covered under the legal agreement. http://gafm.org/ACBSP.html
- Colorado Technical University
- American InterContinental University
- Walden University
- Colorado State University – Global Campus
- Gateway Technical College
- NAU Northern Arizona University
- Chadron State College
- Florida State College at Jacksonville
- Monroe College
- University of Northwestern Ohio
- The University of West Alabama
- Saint Leo University
- Norwich University
- City University of Seattle
- Regent University
- Eastern New Mexico University
- Missouri Southern State University
- Mount Vernon Nazarene University
- Park University
- Our Lady of the Lake University – San Antonio
- Limestone College
- DeSales University
- Strayer University – Online
- Southeastern University
- Oklahoma Christian University
- Post University
- Lasell College
- Peirce College
- California Baptist University
- Webster University
See Like of: Complete list of 1000 Approved Business programs worldwide that Count toward charter and certification eligibility.
Accreditation: Remember, it is always best to earn your certification from a body that has accreditation from a prominent body such as the TUV in Europe or from other globally recognized accreditation agencies for certification bodies. See if your certification body has accreditation and ISO Certification for education and training under the ISO 29990 or ISO 29993 rules.
Here is how to earn certification under the new rules.
- Take Courses or Exams or a Diploma: in Project Management to become qualified
for : CIPM Certified International Project Manager ® Certification
- Take Courses or Exams or a Diploma: in Management to become qualified
for:MMC Master Management Consultant® Certification
- Take Courses or Exams or a Diploma: in Financial Analysis to become qualified for
:theAFA Accredited Financial Analyst ® Certification
- Take Courses or Exams or a Diploma in Project Management to become qualified for: MPM Master Project Manager ® Certification
- Take Courses or Exams or a Diploma: in Marketing to become certified as a CMA Certified Marketing Analyst™
- Take Courses or Exams or a Diploma: in Accounting to become qualified
for:AMA Accredited Management Accountant ® credential.
- Take Courses or Exams or a Diploma: in Risk Management to become qualified for CRA Certified Risk Analyst ®
To Learn More, Go to: www.GAFM.com
Please contact the GAFM to apply for certification directly by sending your resume to email@example.com