• When and how did you plan to become a young entrepreneur, Sanbun Investments?
When I was younger, I was quite intrigued by the workings of stock market, even though I didn’t have as much information at the time. As I turned 15, I started on learning basic concepts of stock market and other related topics.
• Was acceptance a major challenge initially? How did you overcome other challenges?
Yes, acceptance was a major challenge in early days. Actually, I had two options, which were either to back out and give up or to stand my grounds and move ahead. I have no regrets that I chose the second option.
• Who are your target clientele? What are the services you offer today?
We are not targeting any particular segment of the society, because our focus is on ‘change.’ And we know that change comes only when people from all classes and age-groups work together. So, basically, we aim to give guidance, knowledge, and skills to those who want to participate with us.
The services we offer today include PMS, Online Courses, Advisory Services and Mentorships.
• What are the core values imbibed by Sanbun’s young team?
Sanbun’s young team is just amazing. They are always eager to learn more and more. They’ve by far imbibed integrity, courage, and the art of open communication.
• You have aced social media game; tell us about your social media journey.
Social media journey has been wonderful. My younger self could not have even imagined that I would once be communicating and connecting to the entire world this way. It’s actually great from various standpoints to have a digital presence.
• Tell me about your thoughts on success? Who would you credit to?
I believe success is easy to achieve when you work for only money, easier to achieve when you work for passion, and the easiest to achieve when you work to add value to someone’s life. We at Sanbun Investments change people’s perspective not only about trading, but also about life itself.
• Tell our readers about the feathers in your cap?
Well, there are several parameters to estimate one’s success or failure. I evaluate my growth and achievements on the basis of how many people stand beside me. So, I believe these people are feathers in my cap.
• What are the next milestones you plan to reach in the consulting landscape?
I am planning to multiply my growth by scaling my hedge fund Sanbun capital into a billion dollar fund. The next milestone I plan to accomplish is Sanbun Investments’ unique identity and help millions of people to become financially independent.
• What advice would you give to new entrepreneurs?
Why wait? Just start. Never underestimate the process. Sometimes, you have no idea how much lies ahead and how much luck is awaiting you. And good luck from my side, too.
• What is the company looking at from the perspective of expansion?
We are planning to integrate many classes of people. It’s high time that people in India start looking at stock market with some serious considerations. I am planning to turn Sanbun Investments into the largest private equity firm in India.
• Do you believe in giving back to society, if yes, how?
Yes, absolutely. It’s our duty to give back to the society. It’s society’s absolute right to ask from us. We will soon patronise some social cause events and halt activities that cause troubles to the environment.