The silent parties are becoming increasingly popular these days with teenagers on the rise command they are booking out every possible event and Urban Fêtes is here to make sure that they enjoy the night to their fullest.
Shannon Waldron is the founder and man behind the fun, for a decade now he has made countless efforts to bring forth only the best ideas for such events. When he graduated from southern Illinois size University with a degree in business management, he had one goal in mind and that was to bring together brands and innovative like minded millennials with a similar thinking process who are rather customer satisfaction oriented. If they don’t like your events and Parties, they will not come back, it is as simple as that.
The ticket prices are also pretty affordable and every dollar is worth it, the range from $0.00 to $18.00. All their information are available on the official website of Urban Fêtes. Here’s the necessary ones that you must remember:
- The recent event is the Atlanta silent party the motto is trap, sing, twerk. To be organised on 24th April at sidebar, the teenagers are given options where they can wipe 2-3 different live DJs spinning non stop. Mostly in the trap and RnB music genres, the party goers have quite the choice. You can even sign up at silentatlanta.eventbrite.com
- Special notes to be made that one must carry valid ID cards and the ticket or the code on their phone, must be 21 years of age
- Headsets are of three different colours that is blue green and red, all of them are LED and show the channel that you are listening to. No loud music, no talking, only positive vibes. Moreover, you don’t have to worry about your ears ringing once you’re ready to leave the party.
Urban Fêtes has organized around 64 such parties. Mostly in Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, New York, and even in London. Make sure to not mess up the best events, actively look up for silent parties if you have never been one, it is going to surpass all your expectations.
Not just the Silent Party Movements, they also specialise in conferences, film fare and music events.
- Website: www.urbanfetes.com
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/urbanfetes
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/urbanfetes
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/urbanfetes
- Other: www.youtube.com/urbanfetes