Darjeeling summons dreams of snow tops, serenity of energetic green hills saturated with splendour, a place that is known for amazing beauty delegated by the grand Himalayas. Darjeeling is one of the most great hill resorts on the world. This wonderful retreat is washed in tints of each shade. Flaring red rhododendrons, shining white magnolias, miles of undulating slopes covered with emerald green tea bushes, the exotic forests of silver fir – all under the cover of a splendid sky blue sky dappled with specks of clouds, compellingly puzzles Darjeeling as the QUEEN OF HILL STATIONS.
Darjeeling has a lots of things to be explored, not many among them are.
- Early morning start for Tiger Hill to watch the spectacular sunrise and its amazing effects for theMt. Kanchendzonga (Worlds third highest peak),
- Visit Ghoom Monastery and
- Batashia Loop War Memorial, return to the breakfast freshen your self.
- After breakfast followed nearby touring covering Japanese Temple,
- Harmony Pagoda,
- Himalayan Mountaineering Institute,
- Rock Garden.
- You may then choose a Toy Train ride also for which you need to take tickets onlinle or offline.
- After that visit to the Mall (Chowrasta) alongside local Market for City Life.
With this list of spots to visit in Darjeeling, you’re certain to cover every one of the pieces of the outing that would gain for outstanding memories. Along these lines, head on to Darjeeling and make your itinerary with the main spots to visit in Darjeeling.