The Lock screen is the first thing you see when you get your phone. So it’s a good idea for there to be helpful easy routes on it on the off chance that you really want to do a specific task rapidly. Of course, the Lock screen shortcuts on Android phones are for the Phone and the Camera apps.
In any case, you can change this setting on a Samsung Galaxy phone to open any app of your choice directly from the Lock screen. Let’s see how to do this.
How to Open Apps From the Samsung Galaxy Lock Screen
This is the way to open your favorite apps straightforwardly from the Lock screen on your Galaxy gadget:
- Go to Settings > Lock screen > Shortcuts.
- Tap Left shortcut and pick your ideal application. Do likewise for Right shortcut.
Doing so makes it simpler for you to rapidly access to the most helpful applications to you, in spite of the fact that you’re actually limited to just two app options.
Fortunately, there’s a way you can make this a step further and add various app shortcuts on your Lock screen by using the Samsung Good Lock application. Follow these steps to get set up:
- Download Good Lock from the Galaxy Store. It’s free to use.
- Open the app and download the LockStar module.
- Go to Edit representation Lock screen > Items and tap Shortcuts | Default.
- Tap the plus icon (+) to add up to six of your desired apps. You can change their positions to what looks the most helpful to you by over and again tapping a similar button.
Make Your Samsung Lock Screen More Useful
Having your favorite apps that anyone could hope to find on the Lock screen is an extraordinary method for saving some time since you’re not looking for them in the app drawer. It likewise saves your home screen from getting crowded.
Discussing which, an incredible way you can quickly access your favorite apps and contacts, and play out a wide range of tasks on your Samsung phone is by using the Edge panels.