Do you want to avoid travelling by public transport, paying the hefty fare, and reaching late to office because of the heavy rush? Are you losing much money and time while commuting to work daily? Buying a commuter motorcycle can be the best option for daily travelling. It can save you time and money and will give you relief from finding transport every day!
150cc bikes are the best for daily commutation. They are fuel efficient, sturdy, reliable and perfect for daily commutation. One such 150cc bike that is taking over the market by storm is Bajaj Pulsar P150. Read ahead to learn more about the Pulsar P150 and how you can maintain your new bike!
What are the Key Specifications of Bajaj Pulsar P150 Bike?
Bajaj Pulsar P150 is undoubtedly one of the best 150cc riders preferred for daily commutation in the market. The bike offers best-in-class power and on-demand torque. One of the key points to note about this new Pulsar bike is that it is sharper, sportier, and lighter, which means you can easily navigate through the city and the heavy traffic without much hassle.
The lighter version means that people of all build and physiques can easily manage the bike. Let us discuss the key specifications that make the Bajaj Pulsar P150 one of the best 150cc bikes on the market and a favourite among daily commuters.
- The engine displacement is 149.68cc, giving it more power to take over the road, saving you time and fuel.
- Bajaj Pulsar P150- one of the best 150cc bikes offers a maximum power of 15.5 PS and maximum torque of 13.5 Nm, higher than other bikes in this segment.
- The Bajaj Pulsar P150 is equipped with the transmission of constant mesh 5-speed, allowing the rider to gain power smoothly.
- The 150cc bike’s fuel tank capacity is 14 litres. It is sufficient because the bike is highly fuel efficient and gives high mileage, making it one of the best daily commuter bikes in the Indian market.
- The bike is available in Twin Disc Split Seat and Single Disc Single Seat.
- Bajaj Pulsar P150 is available in five colours: Racing Red, Caribbean Blue, Ebony Black Red, Ebony Black and Blue, and Ebony Black White.
- The bike’s sharp, sleek design with an all-new aerodynamic 3D front presents a sculptural purity in metalized dual-colours.
- The 150cc bike is equipped with single-channel ABS braking technology, which is extremely useful when it comes to emergency brakes.
- The 150cc bike lets the rider manage the bike and navigate through the city based on instinct and allows smooth control.
Tips to Maintain Your New Bajaj Pulsar P150
To ensure the Bajaj Pulsar P150- one of the best 150cc bikes, offer optimum performance without any hassle, there are specific tips you will have to follow.
- Each bike is different from the others, and every manufacturer has their own manual and rules to maintain the bike. For Bajaj Pulsar P150, go through the manual and follow it to the core. The schedule will include lubrication, servicing, cleaning, and such.
- Many people clean their bikes once in a blue moon which is bad practice. Cleaning your bike will keep it healthy, prevent rust, and make it look good. Do not use high water pressure when washing your bike, as it can harm the delicate part of the Pulsar P150- one of the best 150cc bikes.
- Always remember the essentials such as checking the tire pressure, and brakes, lubricating, checking the fuel tank and listening for odd noises. All these points will help you to notice whether there are any irregularities in your bike that require urgent attention.
- Use good fuel quality and recommended engine oil for the bike to avoid further issues.
- Always go to the authorized service centre and never use duplicate spare parts. This will ruin your 150cc bike’s performance.
Everyone wants to own a bike that can help them navigate the traffic, take over every nook and corner smoothly and help them reach their destination without using much fuel. However, people face a lot of dilemmas when looking for that one bike. They ask around, read online articles, connect with bike dealerships, and then reach a decision, but even then, the chances are that they buy the wrong bike.
But such is not the case with the Bajaj Pulsar P150- one of the best 150cc bikes launched by Bajaj Auto. The bike has performed exceptionally well since its launch and is a favourite amongst riders in the 150cc bikes category. It is extremely affordable, which makes it a favourite amongst riders from all economic categories. If you are also looking forward to getting your hands on the new 150cc bikes, visit your nearest Bajaj Auto dealership and book a test drive today!