Users of iPhones can increase storage capacity and other features by pairing the magnetic ‘MagDisk’ MagSafe SSD with their device. To ensure it can withstand regular use, the device is constructed with an aluminum alloy exterior, shock resistance, and dynamic thermal guard technology. With up to 4TB of capacity, the device’s swappable solid-state drive (SSD) enables professional users to effortlessly transfer all of their vital data from their smartphone.
To speed up data storage and access, the ‘MagDisk’ MagSafe SSD is rated for 2,000Mbps read/write speed, and its USB-C 3.2 compatibility allows for up to 20GBps. With 2,400mAh of capacity, the drive also functions as a power bank.
1. Greater Storage Capacity: Professional users can effortlessly transfer all of their important data from their smartphone to the ‘MagDisk’ MagSafe SSD, which provides up to 4TB of storage space.
2. Improved Data Storage and Access Speed: With a read/write speed of 2,000 Mbps, the ‘MagDisk’ MagSafe SSD can support up to 20 GBps of USB-C 3.2 compatibility.
3. Adaptable Features – The ‘MagDisk’ MagSafe SSD functions as a portable power bank, providing 2,400mAh of capacity for easy on-the-go charging.
1. Consumer electronics – By giving iPhone users a magnetic attachment that increases storage capacity and enhances data management, the ‘MagDisk’ MagSafe SSD upends the consumer electronics market.
2. Mobile Technology: By enabling faster data storage and access speeds and more storage capacity for smartphones, the ‘MagDisk’ MagSafe SSD presents a disruptive innovation opportunity within the mobile technology industry.
3. Data Storage Solutions – With its adaptable design that blends fast data storage, expandable storage capacity, and power bank features, the ‘MagDisk’ MagSafe SSD offers a disruptive innovation opportunity in the data storage solutions sector.