Jose Arias recommends tools on Instagram that can make products viral on social media.
In the era of the Covid-19 pandemic, many businesses have suffered losses or have ceased to exist. In such torrid times, companies have two choices: to retreat and observe the market and wait for things to normalize or to go on the offense and maximize the online business of their product. To boost sales with uniquely created content and in trend marketing, Jose Arias – a social media marketer and influencer has grabbed the online marketing landscape.
Born in Bronx, New York, in 1994, Arias is a renowned social media influencer who has used his creativity to build an online audience and crafted a successful career from the same. He creates memes and they can be checkout on Instagram @dawg. The self-learned influencer lists out some strong Instagram Tools to stand out during quarantine for the betterment of businesses that are looking to maximize their online sales.
- ViralRace – To build your followers base quickly Jose Arias recommends ViralRace, which permits people to send their profiles to a wide group of people, This is a custom AI engine driven application that geo targets followers to get quality leads.
- Figma – This application helps teams create, test, and ship better designs and is one of the most intuitive and inventive design tools. As per Arias, this app is great for effective collaboration.
- VSCO – Arias highly recommends VSCO, whose primary tool is its photo editor, and provides companies with solid visual inspiration. It has existed since Instagram’s early days and is a must for any successful business’s social media arsenal.
- Later – To plan and schedule a product’s posts, later is a very accessible option. Arias says that this app delivers easily understandable analytics and one must have it to post at predetermined intervals of time.
- BuzzSumo – If a company plans to invest in hiring a social media influencer; they must have an in-depth knowledge of the same. Arias witnessed many influencers con small level businessmen and to make a lot of money. BuzzSumo helps in getting the best ROI to the companies as they can dive into each influencer’s ranking, average engagement, and their follower count.
- Linktree – It is a simple, linear tool to help, compiles, organize, and track personal links. If the links get a higher click-count, then it could be put higher on Linktree feed.
- Landscape – Using this app one can resize a photo into a convenient size for Instagram. Arias thinks this is a must-have app as every company needs to post an image whose size is acceptable on the platform.
Jose Arias is a self-made marketer and influencer and has learned these skills with sharp observation skills and has become a big social media influencer and marketer. Jose Arias owns a media company that manages OnlyFans models, meme pages, influencers and international models. Jose Arias publishes interesting posts live videos that’ll help users to grow and establish their personal and business presence on social media via his Instagram Account @papii www.instagram.com/papii
Romy Johnson is a proud founder, owner, and CEO of companies like Fames Media, Cool Gurus, British India Academy, and Xaare. He is an Indian-born, Canada-based entrepreneur, educationist and businessman. He interviewed Jose Arias, the rage in social media marketing and influencing from New York. Facebook and Instagram – @RomyJohnsonOfficial.