The living room is where you entertain your guests and spend most of your day. That’s why it’s important to have a well-planned blueprint to decorate your living room. Oh, don’t panic.
All you have to do is to ensure your room is cozy enough to make you and others feel at home. And to make your job easier, here are 10 lovely wall decor ideas for you.
- Paint the wall with light shades like pale yellow, lime green or faded peach
- Create a family photo gallery wall of birthdays or memorable travel moments
- Install wallpaper with a lively landscape, artistic patterns or abstract designs
- Hang wooden wall clocks, decorative baskets or bamboo sculpture
- Design a minimal but pleasing wall mural
- Pair canvas wall art with matching wall decals
- Nail metal wall art set to create an accent wall
- Decorate the wall with DIY colorful paper art
- Build a vertical garden or a living wall
- Put a large metal world map https://hencely.com/products/pink-metal-world-map-wall-decor-set
Now, hoping that you have got enough options to direct your creativity and decorate your wall. So, browse Hencely’s home decor store to get art for your wall decor project. The designs range from glass to wood and metal to canvas, among others.
Check the store, stock the supplies and put the wheels in motion.
And when you’re done, sit back, relax and reward yourself a freshly brewed coffee.